Monday, February 13, 2006

The Best Of Uncle Ruckus

Uncle Ruckus is just an absolute foo'. Basically he's what u call a black coon (an exaggerated version). Uncle Ruckus says what a lot of white people and blacks are actually thinkin bout black people when we are in their presence..U know like at work in the office, in the office building, walkin by them on the street. Have u ever looked at a white/black person and u could just tell they just hated your guts? Yup I most definately have. Gotten it from blacks and whites. Its about 50-50. Seems like I actually get more racism from my own people. All I got to say is that yall racist black heffas aint worth a fart. I have actually met many Uncle Ruckus' out there (they were all black). Anyways Peep the video tribute to Ruckus from The Boondocks. Self hatred is a mutha fucka. Thanks for nuthin' Jim Crow...bastard.


No comments: